And He told them, "My soul is consumed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch."
Chapter Outline1. A conspiracy against Jesus.
3. Expensive perfume is poured on his head by a woman.
10. Judas sells his Master for money.
12. Jesus himself foretells how he will be betrayed by one of his disciples;
22. after the passover prepared, and eaten, institutes his last supper;
26. declares beforehand the flight of all his disciples, and Peter's denial.
43. Judas betrays him with a kiss.
46. Jesus is apprehended in the garden;
53. falsely accused and impiously condemned of the council;
65. shamefully abused by them;
66. and thrice denied by Peter.
Jump to PreviousAbide Anguish Awake Death Deeply Exceeding Exceedingly Full Grieved Heart Little Oppressed Overwhelmed Point Sad Sorrow Sorrowful Soul Tarry Time Wait Watch
Jump to NextAbide Anguish Awake Death Deeply Exceeding Exceedingly Full Grieved Heart Little Oppressed Overwhelmed Point Sad Sorrow Sorrowful Soul Tarry Time Wait Watch
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Isaiah 53:3, 4, 12
Mark 14:37, 38
Ephesians 6:18, 19
1 Peter 4:7
1 Peter 5:8
LinksMark 14:34 NIV
Mark 14:34 NLT
Mark 14:34 ESV
Mark 14:34 NASB
Mark 14:34 KJV
Mark 14:34 Bible Apps
Mark 14:34 Parallel
Mark 14:34 Biblia Paralela
Mark 14:34 Chinese Bible
Mark 14:34 French Bible
Mark 14:34 German Bible
Mark 14:34 Commentaries