But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And He touched the man's ear and healed him.
Chapter Outline1. The leaders conspire against Jesus.
3. Satan prepares Judas to betray him.
7. The apostles prepare the Passover.
19. Jesus institutes his holy supper;
21. covertly foretells of the traitor;
24. rebukes the rest of his apostles from ambition;
31. assures Peter his faith should not fail;
34. and yet he should deny him thrice.
39. He prays in the mount, and sweats blood;
47. is betrayed with a kiss;
50. he heals Malchus' ear;
54. he is thrice denied by Peter;
63. shamefully abused;
66. and confesses himself to be the Son of God.
Jump to PreviousEar Far Healed Jesus Least Permit Stop Suffer Touched Touching
Jump to NextEar Far Healed Jesus Least Permit Stop Suffer Touched Touching
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
John 18:8, 9
2 Corinthians 10:1
1 Peter 2:21-23
LinksLuke 22:51 NIV
Luke 22:51 NLT
Luke 22:51 ESV
Luke 22:51 NASB
Luke 22:51 KJV
Luke 22:51 Bible Apps
Luke 22:51 Parallel
Luke 22:51 Biblia Paralela
Luke 22:51 Chinese Bible
Luke 22:51 French Bible
Luke 22:51 German Bible
Luke 22:51 Commentaries