After they had mocked Him, they removed the purple robe and put His own clothes back on Him. Then they led Him out to crucify Him.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 27:31
After they had mocked Him, they removed the robe and put His own clothes back on Him. Then they led Him away to crucify Him.
They kept striking His head with a staff and spitting on Him. And they knelt down and bowed before Him.
Now Simon of Cyrene, the father of Alexander and Rufus, was passing by on his way in from the country, and the soldiers forced him to carry the cross of Jesus.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus brought bound, and accused before Pilate.
6. Upon the clamor of the people, the murderer Barabbas is released,
12. and Jesus delivered up to be crucified.
16. He is crowned with thorns, spit on, and mocked;
21. faints in bearing his cross;
27. hangs between two thieves;
29. suffers the triumphing reproaches of the crowd;
39. but is confessed by the centurion to be the Son of God;
42. and is honorably buried by Joseph.
Jump to PreviousCloak Clothes Clothing Crucify Death Finished Forth Garments Led Mocked Purple Robe Sport Stripped
Jump to NextCloak Clothes Clothing Crucify Death Finished Forth Garments Led Mocked Purple Robe Sport Stripped
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksMark 15:20 NIV
Mark 15:20 NLT
Mark 15:20 ESV
Mark 15:20 NASB
Mark 15:20 KJV
Mark 15:20 Bible Apps
Mark 15:20 Parallel
Mark 15:20 Biblia Paralela
Mark 15:20 Chinese Bible
Mark 15:20 French Bible
Mark 15:20 German Bible
Mark 15:20 Commentaries