Those around Jesus saw what was about to happen and said, "Lord, should we strike with our swords?"
Chapter Outline1. The leaders conspire against Jesus.
3. Satan prepares Judas to betray him.
7. The apostles prepare the Passover.
19. Jesus institutes his holy supper;
21. covertly foretells of the traitor;
24. rebukes the rest of his apostles from ambition;
31. assures Peter his faith should not fail;
34. and yet he should deny him thrice.
39. He prays in the mount, and sweats blood;
47. is betrayed with a kiss;
50. he heals Malchus' ear;
54. he is thrice denied by Peter;
63. shamefully abused;
66. and confesses himself to be the Son of God.
Jump to PreviousFollow Followers Jesus Likely Master Sir Smite Strike Sword Swords
Jump to NextFollow Followers Jesus Likely Master Sir Smite Strike Sword Swords
Treasury of Scripture KnowledgeThose around Jesus saw what was about to happen and said, "Lord, should we strike with our swords?"
LinksLuke 22:49 NIV
Luke 22:49 NLT
Luke 22:49 ESV
Luke 22:49 NASB
Luke 22:49 KJV
Luke 22:49 Bible Apps
Luke 22:49 Parallel
Luke 22:49 Biblia Paralela
Luke 22:49 Chinese Bible
Luke 22:49 French Bible
Luke 22:49 German Bible
Luke 22:49 Commentaries