The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had killed by hanging Him on a tree.
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Chronicles 12:17
1 Chronicles 29:18
Luke 1:55, 72
Acts 2:22-24, 32
Acts 4:10, 11
1 Peter 2:24
Chapter Outline1. After that Ananias and Sapphira his wife,
3. at Peter's rebuke had fallen down dead;
12. and that the rest of the apostles had wrought many miracles;
14. to the increase of the faith;
17. the apostles are again imprisoned;
19. but delivered by an angel bidding them preach openly to all;
21. when, after their teaching accordingly in the temple,
29. and before the council,
33. they are in danger to be killed;
34. but through the advice of Gamaliel, they are kept alive, and are only beaten;
41. for which they glorify God, and cease no day from preaching.
Jump to PreviousCross Crucified Dead Death Fathers Forefathers Hanged Hanging Jesus Killed Life Raise Raised Slain Slew Tree
Jump to NextCross Crucified Dead Death Fathers Forefathers Hanged Hanging Jesus Killed Life Raise Raised Slain Slew Tree
Parallel VersesNew American Standard Bible
"The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had put to death by hanging Him on a cross.
King James Bible
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had murdered by hanging Him on a tree.
International Standard Version
The God of our ancestors raised Jesus to life after you killed him by hanging him on a tree.
The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you seized and killed by hanging him on a tree.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“The God of our forefathers raised up Yeshua, The One whom you murdered, when you hanged him on a tree.”
LinksActs 5:30 NIV
Acts 5:30 NLT
Acts 5:30 ESV
Acts 5:30 NASB
Acts 5:30 KJV
Acts 5:30 Bible Apps
Acts 5:30 Parallel
Acts 5:30 Biblia Paralela
Acts 5:30 Chinese Bible
Acts 5:30 French Bible
Acts 5:30 German Bible
Acts 5:30 Commentaries