Then He left them, got back into the boat, and crossed to the other side.
Cross ReferencesMark 8:12
Jesus sighed deeply in His spirit and said, "Why does this generation demand a sign? Truly I tell you, no sign will be given to this generation."
Now the disciples had forgotten to take bread, except for one loaf they had with them in the boat.
We boarded an Adramyttian ship about to sail for ports along the coast of Asia, and we put out to sea. Aristarchus, a Macedonian from Thessalonica, was with us.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus feeds the people miraculously;
10. refuses to give a sign to the Pharisees;
14. admonishes his disciples to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Herod;
22. gives a blind man his sight;
27. acknowledges that he is the Jesus who should suffer and rise again;
34. and exhorts to patience in persecution for the profession of the gospel.
Jump to PreviousBoard Boat Crossed Departed Embarked Entered Entering Getting Leaving Ship Side
Jump to NextBoard Boat Crossed Departed Embarked Entered Entering Getting Leaving Ship Side
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Zechariah 11:8, 9
Acts 13:45, 46
LinksMark 8:13 NIV
Mark 8:13 NLT
Mark 8:13 ESV
Mark 8:13 NASB
Mark 8:13 KJV
Mark 8:13 Bible Apps
Mark 8:13 Parallel
Mark 8:13 Biblia Paralela
Mark 8:13 Chinese Bible
Mark 8:13 French Bible
Mark 8:13 German Bible
Mark 8:13 Commentaries