But many people saw them leaving and recognized them. They ran together on foot from all the towns and arrived before them.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is a prophet without honor in his own country.
7. He gives the twelve power over unclean spirits.
14. Various opinions of Jesus.
16. John the Baptist is imprisoned, beheaded, and buried.
30. The apostles return from preaching.
34. The miracle of five loaves and two fishes.
45. Jesus walks on the sea;
53. and heals all who touch him.
Jump to PreviousAfoot Ahead Arrived Cities Departing Foot Leaving Multitudes Neighbouring Ran Recognised Recognized Running Thither Together Towns
Jump to NextAfoot Ahead Arrived Cities Departing Foot Leaving Multitudes Neighbouring Ran Recognised Recognized Running Thither Together Towns
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Mark 6:54, 55
LinksMark 6:33 NIV
Mark 6:33 NLT
Mark 6:33 ESV
Mark 6:33 NASB
Mark 6:33 KJV
Mark 6:33 Bible Apps
Mark 6:33 Parallel
Mark 6:33 Biblia Paralela
Mark 6:33 Chinese Bible
Mark 6:33 French Bible
Mark 6:33 German Bible
Mark 6:33 Commentaries