And He said to them, "Come with Me privately to a solitary place, and let us rest for a while." For many people were coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is a prophet without honor in his own country.
7. He gives the twelve power over unclean spirits.
14. Various opinions of Jesus.
16. John the Baptist is imprisoned, beheaded, and buried.
30. The apostles return from preaching.
34. The miracle of five loaves and two fishes.
45. Jesus walks on the sea;
53. and heals all who touch him.
Jump to PreviousApart Awhile Desert Deserted Eat Food Going Great Leisure Meals Quiet Rest Secluded Time Yourselves
Jump to NextApart Awhile Desert Deserted Eat Food Going Great Leisure Meals Quiet Rest Secluded Time Yourselves
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Mark 3:7, 20
LinksMark 6:31 NIV
Mark 6:31 NLT
Mark 6:31 ESV
Mark 6:31 NASB
Mark 6:31 KJV
Mark 6:31 Bible Apps
Mark 6:31 Parallel
Mark 6:31 Biblia Paralela
Mark 6:31 Chinese Bible
Mark 6:31 French Bible
Mark 6:31 German Bible
Mark 6:31 Commentaries