So Esau declared, "Is he not rightly named Jacob? For he has cheated me twice. He took my birthright, and now he has taken my blessing." Then he asked, "Haven't you saved a blessing for me?"
Chapter Outline1. Isaac sends Esau for venison.
6. Rebekah instructs Jacob to obtain the blessing.
14. Jacob, feigning to be Esau, obtains it.
30. Esau brings venison.
33. Isaac trembles.
34. Esau complains, and by importunity obtains a blessing.
41. He threatens Jacob's life.
42. Rebekah disappoints him, by sending Jacob away.
Jump to PreviousBirthright Birth-Right Blessing Deceived Esau Heel He's Jacob Kept Reserved Rightly Times Twice
Jump to NextBirthright Birth-Right Blessing Deceived Esau Heel He's Jacob Kept Reserved Rightly Times Twice
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Genesis 25:26, 31-34
Genesis 25:26, 33, 34
LinksGenesis 27:36 NIV
Genesis 27:36 NLT
Genesis 27:36 ESV
Genesis 27:36 NASB
Genesis 27:36 KJV
Genesis 27:36 Bible Apps
Genesis 27:36 Parallel
Genesis 27:36 Biblia Paralela
Genesis 27:36 Chinese Bible
Genesis 27:36 French Bible
Genesis 27:36 German Bible
Genesis 27:36 Commentaries