Friend,' he asked, 'how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' But the man was speechless.
Chapter Outline1. The parable of the marriage of the king's son.
9. The vocation of the Gentiles.
12. The punishment of him who lacked a wedding garment.
15. Tribute ought to be paid to Caesar.
23. Jesus confutes the Sadducees for the resurrection;
34. answers which is the first and great commandment;
41. and puzzles the Pharisees by a question about the Messiah.
Jump to PreviousCamest Clothes Clothing Comrade Friend Garment Guest's Hither Marriage-Feast Robe Speechless Wearing Wedding Wedding-Garment
Jump to NextCamest Clothes Clothing Comrade Friend Garment Guest's Hither Marriage-Feast Robe Speechless Wearing Wedding Wedding-Garment
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Corinthians 4:5
And he was.
1 Samuel 2:9
Jeremiah 2:23, 26
LinksMatthew 22:12 NIV
Matthew 22:12 NLT
Matthew 22:12 ESV
Matthew 22:12 NASB
Matthew 22:12 KJV
Matthew 22:12 Bible Apps
Matthew 22:12 Parallel
Matthew 22:12 Biblia Paralela
Matthew 22:12 Chinese Bible
Matthew 22:12 French Bible
Matthew 22:12 German Bible
Matthew 22:12 Commentaries