As they were going up the road to Jerusalem, Jesus was walking ahead of them. The disciples were filled with awe, but those who followed were afraid. Again Jesus took the Twelve aside and began to tell them what was going to happen to Him:
Cross ReferencesMatthew 20:17
As Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, He took the twelve disciples aside and said,
All the people were amazed and began to ask one another, "What is this? A new teaching with authority! He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him!"
Then Jesus took the Twelve aside and said to them, "Look, we are going up to Jerusalem, and everything the prophets have written about the Son of Man will be fulfilled.
After Jesus had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus disputes with the Pharisees concerning divorce;
13. blesses the children that are brought unto him;
17. resolves a rich man how he may inherit everlasting life;
23. tells his disciples of the danger of riches;
28. promises rewards to those who forsake all for the gospel;
32. foretells his death and resurrection;
35. bids the two ambitious suitors to think rather of suffering with him;
46. and restores to Bartimaeus his sight.
Jump to PreviousAfraid Ahead Amazed Astonished Disciples Fear Followed Front Full Jerusalem Jesus Leading Once Road Twelve Walking Way Wonder Word
Jump to NextAfraid Ahead Amazed Astonished Disciples Fear Followed Front Full Jerusalem Jesus Leading Once Road Twelve Walking Way Wonder Word
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
they were in.
they were amazed.
John 11:8, 16
LinksMark 10:32 NIV
Mark 10:32 NLT
Mark 10:32 ESV
Mark 10:32 NASB
Mark 10:32 KJV
Mark 10:32 Bible Apps
Mark 10:32 Parallel
Mark 10:32 Biblia Paralela
Mark 10:32 Chinese Bible
Mark 10:32 French Bible
Mark 10:32 German Bible
Mark 10:32 Commentaries