But whatever was an asset to me I count as loss for the sake of Christ.
Cross ReferencesLuke 14:33
In the same way, any one of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be My disciple.
He valued disgrace for Christ above the treasures of Egypt, for he was looking ahead to his reward.
Chapter Outline1. He warns them to beware of the false teachers;
4. showing that himself has greater cause than they to trust in the righteousness of the law;
7. which he counts as loss, to gain Christ and his righteousness;
12. acknowledging his own imperfection and pressing on toward the goal;
15. He exhorts them to be thus minded;
17. and to imitate him,
18. and to decline carnal ways.
Jump to PreviousAccount Christ Christ's Consider Counted Gain Gains Howbeit However Loss Profit Reckoned Sake Whatever
Jump to NextAccount Christ Christ's Consider Counted Gain Gains Howbeit However Loss Profit Reckoned Sake Whatever
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Philippians 3:4-6, 8-10
Genesis 19:17, 26
Luke 14:26, 33
Acts 27:18, 19, 38
Galatians 2:15, 16
LinksPhilippians 3:7 NIV
Philippians 3:7 NLT
Philippians 3:7 ESV
Philippians 3:7 NASB
Philippians 3:7 KJV
Philippians 3:7 Bible Apps
Philippians 3:7 Parallel
Philippians 3:7 Biblia Paralela
Philippians 3:7 Chinese Bible
Philippians 3:7 French Bible
Philippians 3:7 German Bible
Philippians 3:7 Commentaries