then let this be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 2:23
and he went and lived in a town called Nazareth. So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophets: "He will be called a Nazarene."
Men of Israel, listen to this message: Jesus of Nazareth was a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.
But God raised Him from the dead, releasing Him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for Him to be held in its clutches.
God has raised this Jesus to life, to which we are all witnesses.
But Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, get up and walk!"
Chapter Outline1. The rulers of the Jews, offended with Peter's sermon,
3. imprison him and John.
5. After, upon examination
8. Peter boldly avouching the lame man to be healed by the name of Jesus,
11. and that only by the same Jesus we must be eternally saved,
13. they threaten him and John to preach no more in that name,
23. whereupon the church flees to prayer.
31. And God, by moving the place where they were assembled, testifies that he heard their prayer;
34. confirming the church with the gift of the Holy Spirit, and with mutual love and charity.
Jump to PreviousAnointed Christ Crucified Dead Health Israel Jesus Nazarene Nazareth Perfect Raised Sound Stand Stands Whole
Jump to NextAnointed Christ Crucified Dead Health Israel Jesus Nazarene Nazareth Perfect Raised Sound Stand Stands Whole
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Jeremiah 42:19, 20
Acts 2:22-24, 36
Acts 3:6, 13-16
LinksActs 4:10 NIV
Acts 4:10 NLT
Acts 4:10 ESV
Acts 4:10 NASB
Acts 4:10 KJV
Acts 4:10 Bible Apps
Acts 4:10 Parallel
Acts 4:10 Biblia Paralela
Acts 4:10 Chinese Bible
Acts 4:10 French Bible
Acts 4:10 German Bible
Acts 4:10 Commentaries