In the same way, when you see these things happening, you know that He is near, right at the door.
Cross ReferencesMark 13:28
Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near.
Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.
Do not complain about one another, brothers, so that you will not be judged. Look, the Judge is standing at the door!
Chapter Outline1. Jesus foretells the destruction of the temple;
9. the persecutions for the gospel;
10. that the gospel must be preached to all nations;
14. that great calamities shall happen to the Jews;
24. and the manner of his coming to judgment;
32. the hour whereof being known to none, every man is to watch and pray
Jump to PreviousDoor Doors Gates Happening Manner Nigh Recognize Right Sure
Jump to NextDoor Doors Gates Happening Manner Nigh Recognize Right Sure
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Peter 4:17, 18
LinksMark 13:29 NIV
Mark 13:29 NLT
Mark 13:29 ESV
Mark 13:29 NASB
Mark 13:29 KJV
Mark 13:29 Bible Apps
Mark 13:29 Parallel
Mark 13:29 Biblia Paralela
Mark 13:29 Chinese Bible
Mark 13:29 French Bible
Mark 13:29 German Bible
Mark 13:29 Commentaries