But Jesus took him by the hand and helped him to his feet, and he stood up.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 9:25
After the crowd had been put outside, Jesus went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up.
After shrieking and convulsing him violently, the spirit came out. The boy became like a corpse, so that many said, "He is dead."
After Jesus had gone into the house, His disciples asked Him privately, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is transfigured.
11. He instructs his disciples concerning the coming of Elijah;
14. casts forth a deaf and mute spirit;
30. foretells his death and resurrection;
33. exhorts his disciples to humility;
38. bidding them not to prohibit such as are not against them,
42. nor to give offense to any of the faithful.
Jump to PreviousFeet Hand Hold Jesus Lifted Raised Stood
Jump to NextFeet Hand Hold Jesus Lifted Raised Stood
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Mark 1:31, 41
LinksMark 9:27 NIV
Mark 9:27 NLT
Mark 9:27 ESV
Mark 9:27 NASB
Mark 9:27 KJV
Mark 9:27 Bible Apps
Mark 9:27 Parallel
Mark 9:27 Biblia Paralela
Mark 9:27 Chinese Bible
Mark 9:27 French Bible
Mark 9:27 German Bible
Mark 9:27 Commentaries