Then Leah said, "God has rewarded me for giving my maidservant to my husband." So she named him Issachar.
Chapter Outline1. Rachel, in grief for her barrenness, gives Bilhah her maid unto Jacob.
5. Bilhah bears Dan and Naphtali.
9. Leah gives Zilpah her maid, who bears Gad and Asher.
14. Reuben finds mandrakes,
15. with which Leah buys her husband's company of Rachel.
17. Leah bears Issachar, Zebulun, and Dinah.
22. Rachel bears Joseph.
25. Jacob desires to depart.
27. Laban detains him on a new agreement.
37. Jacob's policy, whereby he becomes rich.
Jump to PreviousHandmaid Hire Husband Issachar Is'sachar Leah Maid Maiden Maidservant Maid-Servant Payment Rewarded Servant-Girl Wages
Jump to NextHandmaid Hire Husband Issachar Is'sachar Leah Maid Maiden Maidservant Maid-Servant Payment Rewarded Servant-Girl Wages
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Genesis 49:14, 15
1 Chronicles 12:32
LinksGenesis 30:18 NIV
Genesis 30:18 NLT
Genesis 30:18 ESV
Genesis 30:18 NASB
Genesis 30:18 KJV
Genesis 30:18 Bible Apps
Genesis 30:18 Parallel
Genesis 30:18 Biblia Paralela
Genesis 30:18 Chinese Bible
Genesis 30:18 French Bible
Genesis 30:18 German Bible
Genesis 30:18 Commentaries