And a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those entering the temple courts.
Cross ReferencesLuke 16:20
And a beggar named Lazarus lay at his gate, covered with sores
At this, his neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging began to ask, "Isn't this the man who used to sit and beg?"
they recognized him as the man who used to sit begging at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.
In Lystra sat a man crippled in his feet, who was lame from birth and had never walked.
Chapter Outline1. Peter preaching to the people that came to see a lame man restored to his feet,
12. professes the cure to have been wrought by God, and his son Jesus;
13. withal reprehending them for crucifying Jesus;
17. which because they did it through ignorance,
18. and that thereby were fulfilled God's determinate counsel, and the Scriptures,
19. he exhorts them by repentance and faith to seek remission of their sins through Jesus.
Jump to PreviousAlms Beautiful Beg Birth Carried Carrying Close Courts Crippled Daily Door Entered Entering Gate Gifts Laid Lame Mother's Needy Order Power Temple Used Womb Wont
Jump to NextAlms Beautiful Beg Birth Carried Carrying Close Courts Crippled Daily Door Entered Entering Gate Gifts Laid Lame Mother's Needy Order Power Temple Used Womb Wont
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Acts 10:4, 31
LinksActs 3:2 NIV
Acts 3:2 NLT
Acts 3:2 ESV
Acts 3:2 NASB
Acts 3:2 KJV
Acts 3:2 Bible Apps
Acts 3:2 Parallel
Acts 3:2 Biblia Paralela
Acts 3:2 Chinese Bible
Acts 3:2 French Bible
Acts 3:2 German Bible
Acts 3:2 Commentaries