So the soldiers followed their orders and brought Paul by night to Antipatris.
Chapter Outline1. As Paul pleads his cause,
2. Ananias commands them to strike him.
7. Dissension among his accusers.
11. God encourages him.
14. The Jews' vow to kill Paul,
20. is declared unto the chief captain.
27. He sends him to Felix the governor.
Jump to PreviousAccordance Armed Carrying Commanded Directed Far Indeed Instructions Night Obedience Ordered Orders Paul Soldiers
Jump to NextAccordance Armed Carrying Commanded Directed Far Indeed Instructions Night Obedience Ordered Orders Paul Soldiers
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Acts 23:23, 24
2 Timothy 2:3, 4
LinksActs 23:31 NIV
Acts 23:31 NLT
Acts 23:31 ESV
Acts 23:31 NASB
Acts 23:31 KJV
Acts 23:31 Bible Apps
Acts 23:31 Parallel
Acts 23:31 Biblia Paralela
Acts 23:31 Chinese Bible
Acts 23:31 French Bible
Acts 23:31 German Bible
Acts 23:31 Commentaries