Doesn't nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,
Cross ReferencesJohn 8:49
"I do not have a demon," Jesus replied, "but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me.
1 Corinthians 11:13
Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?
1 Corinthians 11:15
but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.
Chapter Outline1. He reproves them, because in holy assemblies,
4. their men prayed with their heads covered,
6. and women with their heads uncovered;
17. and because generally their meetings were not for the better, but for the worse;
21. as, namely, in profaning with their own feast the Lord's supper.
25. Lastly, he calls them to the first institution thereof.
Jump to PreviousCause Degrading Disgrace Dishonor Dishonour Hair Indeed Itself Natural Nature Seem Shame Teach Wear
Jump to NextCause Degrading Disgrace Dishonor Dishonour Hair Indeed Itself Natural Nature Seem Shame Teach Wear
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
2 Samuel 14:26
1 Corinthians 14:35
Links1 Corinthians 11:14 NIV
1 Corinthians 11:14 NLT
1 Corinthians 11:14 ESV
1 Corinthians 11:14 NASB
1 Corinthians 11:14 KJV
1 Corinthians 11:14 Bible Apps
1 Corinthians 11:14 Parallel
1 Corinthians 11:14 Biblia Paralela
1 Corinthians 11:14 Chinese Bible
1 Corinthians 11:14 French Bible
1 Corinthians 11:14 German Bible
1 Corinthians 11:14 Commentaries