And the man and his wife were both naked, and they were not ashamed.
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Genesis 3:7, 10, 11
Chapter Outline1. The first Sabbath.
4. Further details concerning the manner of creation.
8. The planting of the garden of Eden, and its situation;
15. man is placed in it; and the tree of knowledge forbidden.
18. The animals are named by Adam.
21. The making of woman, and the institution of marriage.
Jump to PreviousAshamed Clothing Felt Naked Sense Shame Themselves Wife
Jump to NextAshamed Clothing Felt Naked Sense Shame Themselves Wife
Parallel VersesNew American Standard Bible
And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed.
King James Bible
And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Both the man and his wife were naked, yet felt no shame.
International Standard Version
Even though both the man and his wife were naked, they were not ashamed about it.
The man and his wife were both naked, but they were not ashamed.
LinksGenesis 2:25 NIV
Genesis 2:25 NLT
Genesis 2:25 ESV
Genesis 2:25 NASB
Genesis 2:25 KJV
Genesis 2:25 Bible Apps
Genesis 2:25 Parallel
Genesis 2:25 Biblia Paralela
Genesis 2:25 Chinese Bible
Genesis 2:25 French Bible
Genesis 2:25 German Bible
Genesis 2:25 Commentaries