And He told them, "When you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is a prophet without honor in his own country.
7. He gives the twelve power over unclean spirits.
14. Various opinions of Jesus.
16. John the Baptist is imprisoned, beheaded, and buried.
30. The apostles return from preaching.
34. The miracle of five loaves and two fishes.
45. Jesus walks on the sea;
53. and heals all who touch him.
Jump to PreviousAbide Depart Enter Home House Leave Resting-Place Soever Thence Whatever Whenever Wheresoever Wherever
Jump to NextAbide Depart Enter Home House Leave Resting-Place Soever Thence Whatever Whenever Wheresoever Wherever
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Luke 10:7, 8
LinksMark 6:10 NIV
Mark 6:10 NLT
Mark 6:10 ESV
Mark 6:10 NASB
Mark 6:10 KJV
Mark 6:10 Bible Apps
Mark 6:10 Parallel
Mark 6:10 Biblia Paralela
Mark 6:10 Chinese Bible
Mark 6:10 French Bible
Mark 6:10 German Bible
Mark 6:10 Commentaries