They led Jesus away to the high priest, and all the chief priests, elders, and scribes assembled.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 26:57
Those who had arrested Jesus led Him away to the house of Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and elders had gathered.
but he pulled free of the linen cloth and ran away naked.
Then they seized Jesus, led Him away, and took Him into the house of the high priest. And Peter followed at a distance.
Then the band of soldiers, with its commander and the officers of the Jews, arrested Jesus and bound Him.
Meanwhile, the high priest questioned Jesus about His disciples and His teaching.
Chapter Outline1. A conspiracy against Jesus.
3. Expensive perfume is poured on his head by a woman.
10. Judas sells his Master for money.
12. Jesus himself foretells how he will be betrayed by one of his disciples;
22. after the passover prepared, and eaten, institutes his last supper;
26. declares beforehand the flight of all his disciples, and Peter's denial.
43. Judas betrays him with a kiss.
46. Jesus is apprehended in the garden;
53. falsely accused and impiously condemned of the council;
65. shamefully abused by them;
66. and thrice denied by Peter.
Jump to PreviousAssembled Chief Elders Gathered High Jesus Led Priest Priests Scribes Teachers Together
Jump to NextAssembled Chief Elders Gathered High Jesus Led Priest Priests Scribes Teachers Together
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
John 18:13, 14, 24
Acts 4:5, 6
LinksMark 14:53 NIV
Mark 14:53 NLT
Mark 14:53 ESV
Mark 14:53 NASB
Mark 14:53 KJV
Mark 14:53 Bible Apps
Mark 14:53 Parallel
Mark 14:53 Biblia Paralela
Mark 14:53 Chinese Bible
Mark 14:53 French Bible
Mark 14:53 German Bible
Mark 14:53 Commentaries