So I sent for you immediately, and you were kind enough to come. Now then, we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has instructed you to tell us."
Chapter Outline1. Cornelius, a devout man, being commanded by an angel, sends for Peter,
11. who by a vision is taught not to despise the Gentiles;
17. and is commanded by the Spirit to go with the messenger to Caesarea.
25. Cornelius shows the occasion of his sending for him.
34. As he preaches Christ to Cornelius and his company,
44. the Holy Spirit falls on them, and they are baptized.
Jump to PreviousAssembled Attention Commanded Enough Forthwith God's Good Hear Heartily Immediately Kind Once Presence Present Ready Sight Straight Thank
Jump to NextAssembled Attention Commanded Enough Forthwith God's Good Hear Heartily Immediately Kind Once Presence Present Ready Sight Straight Thank
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Acts 17:11, 12
2 Chronicles 30:12
Proverbs 9:9, 10
1 Corinthians 3:18
1 Thessalonians 2:13
James 1:19, 21
1 Peter 2:1, 2
LinksActs 10:33 NIV
Acts 10:33 NLT
Acts 10:33 ESV
Acts 10:33 NASB
Acts 10:33 KJV
Acts 10:33 Bible Apps
Acts 10:33 Parallel
Acts 10:33 Biblia Paralela
Acts 10:33 Chinese Bible
Acts 10:33 French Bible
Acts 10:33 German Bible
Acts 10:33 Commentaries