But Jesus said, "What is impossible with man is possible with God."
Cross ReferencesJeremiah 32:17
"Oh, Lord GOD! You have made the heavens and earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too difficult for You!
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Those who heard this asked, "Who then can be saved?"
Chapter Outline1. Of the importunate widow.
9. Of the Pharisee and the tax collector.
15. Of Children brought to Jesus.
18. A ruler would follow Jesus, but is hindered by his riches.
28. The reward of those who leave all for his sake.
31. He foretells his death;
35. and restores a blind man to sight.
Jump to PreviousImpossible Jesus Possible
Jump to NextImpossible Jesus Possible
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Ephesians 1:19, 20
LinksLuke 18:27 NIV
Luke 18:27 NLT
Luke 18:27 ESV
Luke 18:27 NASB
Luke 18:27 KJV
Luke 18:27 Bible Apps
Luke 18:27 Parallel
Luke 18:27 Biblia Paralela
Luke 18:27 Chinese Bible
Luke 18:27 French Bible
Luke 18:27 German Bible
Luke 18:27 Commentaries