It was the third hour when they crucified Him.
Cross ReferencesMark 15:33
From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land.
At the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
It was the day of Preparation for the Passover, about the sixth hour. And Pilate said to the Jews, "Here is your King!"
Chapter Outline1. Jesus brought bound, and accused before Pilate.
6. Upon the clamor of the people, the murderer Barabbas is released,
12. and Jesus delivered up to be crucified.
16. He is crowned with thorns, spit on, and mocked;
21. faints in bearing his cross;
27. hangs between two thieves;
29. suffers the triumphing reproaches of the crowd;
39. but is confessed by the centurion to be the Son of God;
42. and is honorably buried by Joseph.
Jump to PreviousCross Crucified Hour Morning Nine O'clock Third
Jump to NextCross Crucified Hour Morning Nine O'clock Third
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksMark 15:25 NIV
Mark 15:25 NLT
Mark 15:25 ESV
Mark 15:25 NASB
Mark 15:25 KJV
Mark 15:25 Bible Apps
Mark 15:25 Parallel
Mark 15:25 Biblia Paralela
Mark 15:25 Chinese Bible
Mark 15:25 French Bible
Mark 15:25 German Bible
Mark 15:25 Commentaries