When evening came, Jesus arrived with the Twelve.
Cross ReferencesMatthew 26:20
When evening came, He was reclining with the twelve disciples.
So the disciples left and went into the city, where they found everything as Jesus had described. And they prepared the Passover.
And while they were reclining and eating, Jesus said, "Truly I tell you, one of you who is eating with Me will betray Me."
When the hour had come, Jesus reclined at the table with His apostles.
Look! The hand of My betrayer is with Mine on the table.
I am not speaking about all of you; I know whom I have chosen. But this is to fulfill the Scripture: 'The one who eats bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me.'
Chapter Outline1. A conspiracy against Jesus.
3. Expensive perfume is poured on his head by a woman.
10. Judas sells his Master for money.
12. Jesus himself foretells how he will be betrayed by one of his disciples;
22. after the passover prepared, and eaten, institutes his last supper;
26. declares beforehand the flight of all his disciples, and Peter's denial.
43. Judas betrays him with a kiss.
46. Jesus is apprehended in the garden;
53. falsely accused and impiously condemned of the council;
65. shamefully abused by them;
66. and thrice denied by Peter.
Jump to PreviousArrived Evening Jesus Twelve
Jump to NextArrived Evening Jesus Twelve
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksMark 14:17 NIV
Mark 14:17 NLT
Mark 14:17 ESV
Mark 14:17 NASB
Mark 14:17 KJV
Mark 14:17 Bible Apps
Mark 14:17 Parallel
Mark 14:17 Biblia Paralela
Mark 14:17 Chinese Bible
Mark 14:17 French Bible
Mark 14:17 German Bible
Mark 14:17 Commentaries