And they did not dare to question Him any further.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus confirms his authority by a question of John's baptism.
9. The parable of the vineyard.
19. Of giving tribute to Caesar.
27. He instructs the Sadducees, who denied the resurrection.
41. How Jesus is the Son of David.
45. He warns his disciples to beware of the scribes.
Jump to PreviousChallenge Courage Dare Dared Durst Fear However Longer Putting Question Questions Single Time Ventured
Jump to NextChallenge Courage Dare Dared Durst Fear However Longer Putting Question Questions Single Time Ventured
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksLuke 20:40 NIV
Luke 20:40 NLT
Luke 20:40 ESV
Luke 20:40 NASB
Luke 20:40 KJV
Luke 20:40 Bible Apps
Luke 20:40 Parallel
Luke 20:40 Biblia Paralela
Luke 20:40 Chinese Bible
Luke 20:40 French Bible
Luke 20:40 German Bible
Luke 20:40 Commentaries