So He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Cross ReferencesIsaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the ground, O destroyer of nations.
"Away from me, Satan!" Jesus declared. "For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.'"
And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus sends out at once seventy disciples to work miracles, and to preach;
13. pronounces a woe against certain cities.
17. The seventy return with joy;
18. he shows them wherein to rejoice,
21. and thanks his Father for his grace;
23. magnifies the happy estate of his church;
25. teaches the lawyer how to attain eternal life,
30. and tells the parable of the good Samaritan;
38. reprimands Martha, and commends Mary her sister.
Jump to PreviousAdversary Ash Beheld Beholding Fall Fallen Falling Heaven Lightning Satan sh Star Watching
Jump to NextAdversary Ash Beheld Beholding Fall Fallen Falling Heaven Lightning Satan sh Star Watching
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
I beheld Satan.
1 John 3:8
LinksLuke 10:18 NIV
Luke 10:18 NLT
Luke 10:18 ESV
Luke 10:18 NASB
Luke 10:18 KJV
Luke 10:18 Bible Apps
Luke 10:18 Parallel
Luke 10:18 Biblia Paralela
Luke 10:18 Chinese Bible
Luke 10:18 French Bible
Luke 10:18 German Bible
Luke 10:18 Commentaries