Now the Jewish Feast of the Passover was near.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus feeds five thousand men with five loaves and two fishes.
15. Thereupon the people would have made him king;
16. but withdrawing himself, he walks on the sea to his disciples;
26. reproves the people flocking after him, and all the fleshly hearers of his word;
32. declares himself to be the bread of life to believers.
66. Many disciples depart from him.
68. Peter confesses him.
70. Judas is a devil.
Jump to PreviousFeast Festival Hand Jewish Jews Nigh Passover
Jump to NextFeast Festival Hand Jewish Jews Nigh Passover
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Leviticus 23:5, 7
LinksJohn 6:4 NIV
John 6:4 NLT
John 6:4 ESV
John 6:4 NASB
John 6:4 KJV
John 6:4 Bible Apps
John 6:4 Parallel
John 6:4 Biblia Paralela
John 6:4 Chinese Bible
John 6:4 French Bible
John 6:4 German Bible
John 6:4 Commentaries