For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."
Cross ReferencesJohn 6:32
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I tell you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but it is My Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.
At this, the Jews began to grumble about Jesus because He had said, "I am the bread that came down from heaven."
This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that anyone may eat of it and not die.
This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your forefathers, who ate the manna and died, the one who eats this bread will live forever."
Chapter Outline1. Jesus feeds five thousand men with five loaves and two fishes.
15. Thereupon the people would have made him king;
16. but withdrawing himself, he walks on the sea to his disciples;
26. reproves the people flocking after him, and all the fleshly hearers of his word;
32. declares himself to be the bread of life to believers.
66. Many disciples depart from him.
68. Peter confesses him.
70. Judas is a devil.
Jump to PreviousBread Gives God's Heaven Life World
Jump to NextBread Gives God's Heaven Life World
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
John 6:38, 48
1 Timothy 1:15
1 John 1:1, 2
LinksJohn 6:33 NIV
John 6:33 NLT
John 6:33 ESV
John 6:33 NASB
John 6:33 KJV
John 6:33 Bible Apps
John 6:33 Parallel
John 6:33 Biblia Paralela
John 6:33 Chinese Bible
John 6:33 French Bible
John 6:33 German Bible
John 6:33 Commentaries