For you are bringing some strange notions to our ears, and we want to know what they mean."
Cross ReferencesActs 17:19
So they took Paul and brought him to the Areopagus, where they asked him, "May we know what this new teaching is that you are presenting?
Now all the Athenians and foreigners who lived there spent their time doing nothing more than hearing and articulating new ideas.
Chapter Outline1. Paul preaches at Thessalonica, where some believe,
5. and others persecute him.
10. He is sent to Berea, and preaches there.
13. Being persecuted by Jews from Thessalonica,
16. he comes to Athens, and disputes and preaches the living God, to them unknown;
32. whereby, though some mock, many are converted unto Christ.
Jump to PreviousDesire Ears Exactly Ideas Mean Mean Seem Sense Sound Strange Want Wish
Jump to NextDesire Ears Exactly Ideas Mean Mean Seem Sense Sound Strange Want Wish
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
John 7:35, 36
1 Corinthians 1:18, 23
1 Corinthians 2:14
1 Peter 4:4
LinksActs 17:20 NIV
Acts 17:20 NLT
Acts 17:20 ESV
Acts 17:20 NASB
Acts 17:20 KJV
Acts 17:20 Bible Apps
Acts 17:20 Parallel
Acts 17:20 Biblia Paralela
Acts 17:20 Chinese Bible
Acts 17:20 French Bible
Acts 17:20 German Bible
Acts 17:20 Commentaries