For everyone will be salted with fire.
Cross ReferencesEzekiel 43:24
You must present them before the LORD; the priests are to sprinkle salt on them and sacrifice them as a burnt offering to the LORD.
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
where 'their worm never dies, and the fire is never quenched.'
Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, with what will you season it? Have salt among yourselves, and be at peace with one another."
Chapter Outline1. Jesus is transfigured.
11. He instructs his disciples concerning the coming of Elijah;
14. casts forth a deaf and mute spirit;
30. foretells his death and resurrection;
33. exhorts his disciples to humility;
38. bidding them not to prohibit such as are not against them,
42. nor to give offense to any of the faithful.
Jump to PreviousFire However Sacrifice Salt Salted Seasoned
Jump to NextFire However Sacrifice Salt Salted Seasoned
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksMark 9:49 NIV
Mark 9:49 NLT
Mark 9:49 ESV
Mark 9:49 NASB
Mark 9:49 KJV
Mark 9:49 Bible Apps
Mark 9:49 Parallel
Mark 9:49 Biblia Paralela
Mark 9:49 Chinese Bible
Mark 9:49 French Bible
Mark 9:49 German Bible
Mark 9:49 Commentaries