But they remained silent. Then Jesus took hold of the man, healed him, and sent him on his way.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus heals the dropsy on the Sabbath;
7. teaches humility;
12. to feast the poor;
15. under the parable of the great supper,
23. shows how worldly minded men shall be shut out of heaven.
25. Those who will be his disciples, to bear their cross must make their accounts beforehand,
31. lest with shame they revolt from him afterward;
34. and become altogether unprofitable, like salt that has lost its flavor.
Jump to PreviousCured Healed Held Hold Kept Peace Silent
Jump to NextCured Healed Held Hold Kept Peace Silent
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksLuke 14:4 NIV
Luke 14:4 NLT
Luke 14:4 ESV
Luke 14:4 NASB
Luke 14:4 KJV
Luke 14:4 Bible Apps
Luke 14:4 Parallel
Luke 14:4 Biblia Paralela
Luke 14:4 Chinese Bible
Luke 14:4 French Bible
Luke 14:4 German Bible
Luke 14:4 Commentaries