and lay them at the apostles' feet for distribution to anyone as he had need.
Cross ReferencesActs 2:45
Selling their possessions and goods, they shared with anyone who was in need.
sold a field he owned, brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
With his wife's full knowledge, he kept back some of the proceeds for himself, but brought a portion and laid it at the apostles' feet.
In those days when the disciples were increasing in number, the Grecian Jews began to grumble against the Hebraic Jews, because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food.
Chapter Outline1. The rulers of the Jews, offended with Peter's sermon,
3. imprison him and John.
5. After, upon examination
8. Peter boldly avouching the lame man to be healed by the name of Jesus,
11. and that only by the same Jesus we must be eternally saved,
13. they threaten him and John to preach no more in that name,
23. whereupon the church flees to prayer.
31. And God, by moving the place where they were assembled, testifies that he heard their prayer;
34. confirming the church with the gift of the Holy Spirit, and with mutual love and charity.
Jump to PreviousApostles Distributed Distribution Feet Laid Need Wants
Jump to NextApostles Distributed Distribution Feet Laid Need Wants
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
2 Corinthians 8:20, 21
LinksActs 4:35 NIV
Acts 4:35 NLT
Acts 4:35 ESV
Acts 4:35 NASB
Acts 4:35 KJV
Acts 4:35 Bible Apps
Acts 4:35 Parallel
Acts 4:35 Biblia Paralela
Acts 4:35 Chinese Bible
Acts 4:35 French Bible
Acts 4:35 German Bible
Acts 4:35 Commentaries