Laban named it Jegar-sahadutha, but Jacob called it Galeed.
Chapter Outline1. Jacob, displeased with the envy of Laban and his sons, departs secretly.
19. Rachel steals her father's household gods.
22. Laban pursues after him, and complains of the wrong.
34. Rachel's plan to hide the images.
36. Jacob's complaint of Laban.
43. The covenant of Laban and Jacob at Galeed.
Jump to PreviousGaleed Jacob Laban
Jump to NextGaleed Jacob Laban
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksGenesis 31:47 NIV
Genesis 31:47 NLT
Genesis 31:47 ESV
Genesis 31:47 NASB
Genesis 31:47 KJV
Genesis 31:47 Bible Apps
Genesis 31:47 Parallel
Genesis 31:47 Biblia Paralela
Genesis 31:47 Chinese Bible
Genesis 31:47 French Bible
Genesis 31:47 German Bible
Genesis 31:47 Commentaries