"Stop grumbling among yourselves," Jesus replied.
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
Chapter Outline1. Jesus feeds five thousand men with five loaves and two fishes.
15. Thereupon the people would have made him king;
16. but withdrawing himself, he walks on the sea to his disciples;
26. reproves the people flocking after him, and all the fleshly hearers of his word;
32. declares himself to be the bread of life to believers.
66. Many disciples depart from him.
68. Peter confesses him.
70. Judas is a devil.
Jump to PreviousFault Find Grumble Grumbling Jesus Murmur Stop Yourselves
Jump to NextFault Find Grumble Grumbling Jesus Murmur Stop Yourselves
Parallel VersesNew American Standard Bible
Jesus answered and said to them, "Do not grumble among yourselves.
King James Bible
Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Jesus answered them, "Stop complaining among yourselves.
International Standard Version
Jesus answered them, "Stop grumbling among yourselves.
Jesus replied, "Do not complain about me to one another.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Yeshua answered and said to them, “Do not mutter one with another.”
LinksJohn 6:43 NIV
John 6:43 NLT
John 6:43 ESV
John 6:43 NASB
John 6:43 KJV
John 6:43 Bible Apps
John 6:43 Parallel
John 6:43 Biblia Paralela
John 6:43 Chinese Bible
John 6:43 French Bible
John 6:43 German Bible
John 6:43 Commentaries