People, Places, Outline
Esther Becomes Queen; Mordecai Thwarts a Conspiracy
Abihail, Ahasuerus, Benjamin, Bigthan, Bigthana, Esther, Hadassah, Hegai, Hege, Jair, Jeconiah, Jehoiachin, Kish, Mordecai, Nebuchadnezzar, Shaashgaz, Shimei, Teresh, Vashti
Babylon, Jerusalem, Media, Susa
1. Out of the choice of virgins a queen is to be chosen.
5. Mordecai the nursing father of Esther.
8. Esther preferred before the rest.
12. The manner of purification, and going in to the king.
15. Esther, best pleasing the king, is made queen.
21. Mordecai, discovering a treason, is recorded in the chronicles.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage