"Stop grumbling among yourselves," Jesus replied.
Chapter Outline1. Jesus feeds five thousand men with five loaves and two fishes.
15. Thereupon the people would have made him king;
16. but withdrawing himself, he walks on the sea to his disciples;
26. reproves the people flocking after him, and all the fleshly hearers of his word;
32. declares himself to be the bread of life to believers.
66. Many disciples depart from him.
68. Peter confesses him.
70. Judas is a devil.
Jump to PreviousFault Find Grumble Grumbling Jesus Murmur Stop Yourselves
Jump to NextFault Find Grumble Grumbling Jesus Murmur Stop Yourselves
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksJohn 6:43 NIV
John 6:43 NLT
John 6:43 ESV
John 6:43 NASB
John 6:43 KJV
John 6:43 Bible Apps
John 6:43 Parallel
John 6:43 Biblia Paralela
John 6:43 Chinese Bible
John 6:43 French Bible
John 6:43 German Bible
John 6:43 Commentaries