Jacob answered his mother Rebekah, "Look, my brother Esau is a hairy man, but I am smooth-skinned.
Chapter Outline1. Isaac sends Esau for venison.
6. Rebekah instructs Jacob to obtain the blessing.
14. Jacob, feigning to be Esau, obtains it.
30. Esau brings venison.
33. Isaac trembles.
34. Esau complains, and by importunity obtains a blessing.
41. He threatens Jacob's life.
42. Rebekah disappoints him, by sending Jacob away.
Jump to PreviousCovered Esau Hair Hairy I'm Jacob Mother Rebecca Rebekah Skin Smooth
Jump to NextCovered Esau Hair Hairy I'm Jacob Mother Rebecca Rebekah Skin Smooth
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
LinksGenesis 27:11 NIV
Genesis 27:11 NLT
Genesis 27:11 ESV
Genesis 27:11 NASB
Genesis 27:11 KJV
Genesis 27:11 Bible Apps
Genesis 27:11 Parallel
Genesis 27:11 Biblia Paralela
Genesis 27:11 Chinese Bible
Genesis 27:11 French Bible
Genesis 27:11 German Bible
Genesis 27:11 Commentaries