But springs welled up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground.
Cross ReferencesGenesis 2:5
Now no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth, nor had any plant of the field sprouted; for the LORD God had not yet sent rain upon the earth, and there was no man to cultivate the ground.
Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being.
Chapter Outline1. The first Sabbath.
4. Further details concerning the manner of creation.
8. The planting of the garden of Eden, and its situation;
15. man is placed in it; and the tree of knowledge forbidden.
18. The animals are named by Adam.
21. The making of woman, and the institution of marriage.
Jump to PreviousEarth Face Ground Mist Moistened Rise Streams Surface Used Water Watered Watering Whole
Jump to NextEarth Face Ground Mist Moistened Rise Streams Surface Used Water Watered Watering Whole
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
there went up a mist.
LinksGenesis 2:6 NIV
Genesis 2:6 NLT
Genesis 2:6 ESV
Genesis 2:6 NASB
Genesis 2:6 KJV
Genesis 2:6 Bible Apps
Genesis 2:6 Parallel
Genesis 2:6 Biblia Paralela
Genesis 2:6 Chinese Bible
Genesis 2:6 French Bible
Genesis 2:6 German Bible
Genesis 2:6 Commentaries