Therefore do not be partakers with them.
Cross References2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness?
This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are fellow heirs, fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus.
Chapter Outline1. After general exhortations to love;
3. to flee sexual immorality;
4. and all uncleanness;
7. not to converse with the wicked;
15. to walk carefully;
18. and to be filled with the Spirit;
22. he descends to the particular duties, how wives ought to obey their husbands;
25. and husbands ought to love their wives,
32. even as Christ does his church.
Jump to PreviousAssociate Fellow-Partakers Part Partakers Partners rs Sharers
Jump to NextAssociate Fellow-Partakers Part Partakers Partners rs Sharers
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
1 Timothy 5:22
LinksEphesians 5:7 NIV
Ephesians 5:7 NLT
Ephesians 5:7 ESV
Ephesians 5:7 NASB
Ephesians 5:7 KJV
Ephesians 5:7 Bible Apps
Ephesians 5:7 Parallel
Ephesians 5:7 Biblia Paralela
Ephesians 5:7 Chinese Bible
Ephesians 5:7 French Bible
Ephesians 5:7 German Bible
Ephesians 5:7 Commentaries