People, Places, Outline
Josiah Renews the Covenant and Passover; Jehoahaz and Jehoiakim FollowPeopleAhaz
, Euphrates River
, Valley of HinnomOutline1. Josiah causes the book to be read in a solemn assembly.
3. He renews the covenant of the Lord.
4. He destroys idolatry.
15. He burns dead men's bones upon the altar of Bethel, as was prophesied.
21. He keeps a most solemn Passover.
24. He puts away witches and all abomination.
26. God's final wrath against Judah.
29. Josiah, provoking Pharaoh Neco, is slain at Megiddo.
31. Jehoahaz, succeeding him,
33. is imprisoned by Pharaoh Neco, who makes Jehoiakim king.
36. Jehoiakim's wicked reign.
• Bible Commentaries
• Bible Lexicon
• Topical Bible
• Bible Summary
• Bible Outline
• Bible Timeline
• Children's Bible
• Bible Hub Homepage