People, Places, Outline
Hezekiah's Life Lengthened, Shows Treasures to Babylon
Ahaz, Amoz, Baladan, Berodachbaladan, David, Hezekiah, Isaiah, Manasseh
Ararat, Assyria, Babylon
1. Hezekiah, having received a message of death, by prayer has his life lengthened.
8. The sun goes ten degrees backward for a sign of that promise.
12. Berodach-baladan sending to visit Hezekiah has notice of his treasures.
14. Isaiah understanding thereof, foretells the Babylonian captivity.
20. Manasseh succeeds Hezekiah.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage