When Paul had said this, he knelt down with all of them and prayed.
Cross ReferencesLuke 22:41
And He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, where He knelt down and prayed,
Then Peter sent them all out of the room. He knelt down and prayed, and turning toward her body, he said, "Tabitha, get up!" She opened her eyes, and seeing Peter, she sat up.
In everything, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words of the Lord Jesus Himself: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"
But when our time there had ended, we set out on our journey. All the disciples, with their wives and children, accompanied us out of the city and knelt down on the beach to pray with us.
Chapter Outline1. Paul goes to Macedonia, and thence to Troas.
7. He celebrates the Lord's supper, and preaches.
9. Eutychus having fallen down dead is raised to life.
13. Paul continues his travels;
17. and at Miletum he calls the elders together, tells them what shall befall to himself,
28. commits God's flock to them,
29. warns them of false teachers,
32. commends them to God,
36. prays with them, and departs.
Jump to PreviousBowed Kneeled Knees Knelt Paul Prayed Prayer Words
Jump to NextBowed Kneeled Knees Knelt Paul Prayed Prayer Words
Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
2 Chronicles 6:13
LinksActs 20:36 NIV
Acts 20:36 NLT
Acts 20:36 ESV
Acts 20:36 NASB
Acts 20:36 KJV
Acts 20:36 Bible Apps
Acts 20:36 Parallel
Acts 20:36 Biblia Paralela
Acts 20:36 Chinese Bible
Acts 20:36 French Bible
Acts 20:36 German Bible
Acts 20:36 Commentaries