People, Places, Outline
John the Baptist Beheaded; Jesus Feeds Five Thousand, Walks on Water
Herod, Herodias, Jesus, John, Peter, Philip
Galilee, Genneseret, Jerusalem, Sea of Galilee
1. Herod's opinion of Jesus.
3. Wherefore John Baptist was beheaded.
13. Jesus departs into a solitary place,
15. where he feeds five thousand men with five loves and two fishes.
22. He walks on the sea to his disciples;
34. and landing at Gennesaret,
35. heals the sick who touch of the hem of his garment.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage