People, Places, Outline
Judas Betrays Jesus; Peter Denies Him; Jesus Questioned by Annas and Pilate
Annas, Barabbas, Caiaphas, Jesus, Judas, Malchus, Peter, Pilate, Simon
Jerusalem, Kidron, Nazareth
1. Judas betrays Jesus.
6. The officers fall to the ground.
10. Peter cuts off Malchus' ear.
12. Jesus is taken, and led unto Annas and Caiaphas.
15. Peter's denial.
19. Jesus examined before Caiaphas.
25. Peter's second and third denial.
28. Jesus arraigned before Pilate.
36. His kingdom.
40. The Jews prefer Barabbas.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage