The next day the people of Shechem went out into the fields, and this was reported to Abimelech.
Chapter Outline1. Abimelech by conspiracy with the Shechemites, and murder of his brothers, is made king
7. Jotham by a parable rebukes them, and foretells their ruin
22. Gaal conspires with the Shechemites against him
30. Zebul reveals it
34. Abimelech overcomes them, and sows the city with salt
46. He burns the hold of the god Berith
50. At Thebez he is slain by a piece of a millstone
56. Jotham's curse is fulfilled.
Jump to PreviousAbimelech Abim'elech Declare Morrow News Reported Shechem
Jump to NextAbimelech Abim'elech Declare Morrow News Reported Shechem
Treasury of Scripture KnowledgeThe next day the people of Shechem went out into the fields, and this was reported to Abimelech.
LinksJudges 9:42 NIV
Judges 9:42 NLT
Judges 9:42 ESV
Judges 9:42 NASB
Judges 9:42 KJV
Judges 9:42 Bible Apps
Judges 9:42 Parallel
Judges 9:42 Biblia Paralela
Judges 9:42 Chinese Bible
Judges 9:42 French Bible
Judges 9:42 German Bible
Judges 9:42 Commentaries