People, Places, Outline
Clean and Unclean; the Heart of Man; Healing of a Syrophoenician Woman and a Deaf Mute Man
Esaias, Isaiah, Jesus
Decapolis, Galilee, Jerusalem, Sea of Galilee, Sidon, Tyre
1. The Pharisees find fault with the disciples for eating with unwashed hands.
8. They break the commandment of God by the traditions of men.
14. Food defiles not the man.
24. He heals the Syrophenician woman's daughter of an unclean spirit;
31. and one that was deaf, and stammered in his speech.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage