People, Places, Outline
Jeremiah's Message at the Temple Gate; Valley of Slaughter
Egypt, Jerusalem, Shiloh, Topheth, Valley of Hinnom, Valley of Slaughter, Zion
1. Jeremiah is sent to call to true repentance, to prevent the Jews' captivity.
8. He rejects their vain confidence,
12. by the example of Shiloh.
17. He threatens them for their idolatry.
21. He rejects the sacrifices of the disobedient.
29. He exhorts to mourn for their abominations in Tophet;
32. and the judgments for the same.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage