People, Places, Outline
The Offering of Isaac; Nahor's sons
Abraham, Aram, Bethuel, Buz, Chesed, Gaham, Hazo, Huz, Isaac, Jidlaph, Kemuel, Maacah, Maachah, Milcah, Nahor, Pildash, Rebekah, Reumah, Tebah, Thahash
Beersheba, Mount Moriah
1. Abraham is tested with the command to offer Isaac.
3. He gives proof of his faith and obedience.
11. The angel prevents him.
13. Isaac is exchanged for a ram.
14. The place is called Jehovah-jireh.
15. Abraham is again blessed.
20. The generations of Nahor unto Rebekah.
LinksInterlinear Bible • Bible Commentaries • Bible Lexicon • Topical Bible • Bible Summary • Bible Outline • Bible Timeline • Children's Bible • Bible Hub Homepage